To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maplewood, MN 55109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Store Manager (Easy Apply)
Auntie Anne’s Inc • Maplewood, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact the business.
We have an opening for a Store Manager - we are looking for someone amazing.
Are you a strong leader who really knows how to run operations and inspire and lead people to do the same?
What’s in it for you: Cash Incentives for great mystery shop scores, ten positive monthly feedback survey's from our guests , free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours), good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
The Store Manager is responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales, labor, and food costs and drive their store to profitability goals. The Store Manager provides strong day-to-day leadership to staff to achieve these goals as well as overall financial and operational performance of the store. The Store Manager will work the front house with the employees. The Store Manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions upon approval from DM, HR, or President of the company and ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance and managing safety and security within the store 100% of the time.
Job Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Responsible for his/her store meeting the financial targets set forth by Double P Corporation. Items include monitoring: labor costs, food costs, and meeting the sales target goals. Monitor, control, and reduce where possible all variable operating expenses.
- Manages the assets of the store, including maintaining the security and safety of the store.
- Provide overall oversight for cash handling and timely processing of required financial reports. Including making bank deposits and securing company assets/funds
- Monitor inventory levels, productions, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control cost of goods, without compromising product quality.
- Provide uniforms for staff in accordance with uniform policies; ensure maintenance of dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Provide/supervise training and on-boarding of all new and existing staff.
- Determine staffing needs and schedule all staff; post weekly scheduled (including a personal schedule) and provide to District Manager.
- Provides disciplined leadership to staff, including setting clear expectations and holding team and self-accountable for results. On-boards, trains, coaches, counsels, develops, disciplines, and terminates employees. Performs supervisory responsibilities, including, but not limited to: making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting, terminating; conducting performance appraisals.
- Provide for accurate taking of the monthly physical inventory.
- Ensure time keeping is accurate for all employees at the store.
- Review and authorize payment of all invoices from vendors and other suppliers of goods and services; promptly transmit to office for payment as directed.
- At all times direct operations with the goal of increasing and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- Direct and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment and facilities in accordance with manufacturers’ and physical facilities.
- As needed, contact approved service and repair sources for necessary repairs as directed by District Manager.
- Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc., as directed by District Manager.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff; attend meetings and participate in Merchants Association, Mall Marketing Committee or similar activities
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail management, food service, or equivalent experience.
- High School degree, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer focus and role model at the customer experience.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 45 hours a week.
- Technology skills, including computer skills smart phones, iPads, retail handhelds, POS system.
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent experience
- Experience coaching and developing teams in retail environment.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility
- Assist in training and developing new hires.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes.
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.