Are you ready for an exciting, new opportunity as a Care Giver? Are you ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification knowing you will have a major impact on our clients and their families? If this describes you, then Interim Healthcare wants you to be a part of our team!!!
Why Interim Healthcare?
- We are franchise 500
- Ranked #1 in category for 2022
- Over 50 years of experience in our signature standard of care, HomeLife Enrichment
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, and team player, with a great work ethic and attention to detail. In addition, should meet the following qualifications:
- Passionate about working with the elderly.
- Punctuality and Professionalism are important factors.
- Interest in pursuing a career in a Healthcare setting (ie, CNA, Nursing, Geriatrics)
What your day-to-day looks like as a Caregiver:
- You provide compassionate and competent care for residents by performing the following services
- Bathing, showering, and grooming/dressing assistance
- Assist residents with dining
- Wheelchair and walking escorts
- Meal, activity, and medication reminder assistance
- Answers resident call signals
- Participate in Life Enrichment activities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or GED certificate
- At least 6 months of experience preferred
General Working Conditions
This position entails standing for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk, and use hands to handle the keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to different locations may be required.
- Able to constantly travel within geographic areas serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living facility, school, or occupational setting.
- Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling over 50 lbs. physically stretching, bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching, and climbing stairs.
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people are our number one priority.
We require COVID19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure).
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Computer Displays
- Hardworking And Dedicated