Are you a Physical Therapist (PT) with a desire to impact the lives of the older adult population? If so, our Rehab Team at Otterbein Franklin located in Franklin, IN, is seeking its next employee-owner team member.
As a Physical Therapist (PT), you will establish appropriate goals and creatively execute the treatment plans along with supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistants. As a member of our interdisciplinary team, you will be required to maintain productivity standards and complete required documentation. More importantly, you will help your patients achieve critical outcomes while acting as a trusted partner to the community you serve.
- Be a graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapists.
- Hold a valid or pending (for newer graduates) state license.
- It’s great to have had acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience but not always required!
Why work for us?
We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short/long term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition/CEU Reimbursement
Symbria’s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.
Long Term Care