DescriptionDo you have 2+ years of ASC revenue cycle experience OR orthopedic billing & collections experience?Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to work in an environment where we have more fun than we probably should?What we do:
Full Revenue Cycle Management for Outpatient Surgical facilities. NSN is the industry leader in ASC reimbursement. We navigate complex payer policies, including and understanding payment models for both contracted and non-contracted payer types, we identify payer trends and work from front end demographic capture, coding, and billing to back-end EOB analysis, cash applications, insurance, and patient collections.What we offer:
Nonhospital/clinic setting. Full time position with benefits. Training. Fun, upbeat, positive, energetic team.Accounts Receivable Specialist daily duties will include the following:
- Manage the revenue cycle of assigned client which includes but is not limited to:
- Timely follow-up of all unpaid/denied claims with insurance carriers
- Reviewing & working incoming correspondence including refund requests
- Sending appeals when appropriate or providing medical documentation for medical necessity
- Reviewing patient balances and resolving patient billing issues
Requirements2+ years ASC revenue cycle OR orthopedic billing & collections experience.
- A positive attitude as our motto is, "Never Say No".
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computerized billing systems. Experience with Vision, AdvantX and/or Waystar is helpful.
- The ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
#MedicalBilling #ASC #SurgeryCenter #RevenueCycle
- Accounts Receivable
- Claim Processing
- Customer Service