To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Jan Paula Martinez
- Phone: 407-233-0773
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • San Diego, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Utilization Review Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Utilization Review Nurse position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Utilization Review Nurse:
- Will be stationed in the administrative offices of the client and will have no direct inmate contact
- The position will be involved in reviewing records for outpatient specialty care referrals, inpatient utilization management and discharge planning for medical appropriateness and necessity in collaboration with a physician reviewer
- Clear and Active RN license in CA
- 2+ years of experience with case management or utilization review
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with EMR
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday daytime hours
Advantages of this Utilization Review Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Utilization Review Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration, or email us directly:
Jan Paula Martinez
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.