To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cary, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Cary, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our top clients in Cary, NC has an opening for a Senior .Net Developer. If interested, please send the most up-to-date copy of your resume to Regan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree. Requires 5 - 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 5-7 years extensive experience with IDEs (e.g. Visual Studio, ,)
- 5-7 years with Web/Frameworks (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap)
- 5-7 years of experience with medium-to-large technology based projects.
- Proficient in developing custom PowerShell scripts, JQuery plugins, design templates and CSS files
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5, CSS3.
- Familiar with template frameworks such as Handlebars, Mustache.
- 3-5 Years Experience developing on SharePoint Online and O365.
- Experienced in supporting development teams and troubleshooting day to day user’s SharePoint related issues, resolving security issues and document management.
- Plan and execute deployments
- Perform as liaison to Engineering and Production Support Teams
- Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Strong focus on meeting commitments and deliverables
- Detail-oriented individual capable of working both independently and within a team.
- Must have at least Bachelors Degree
- No certifications are required (nice to have)
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- .NET Design
- Development experience in O365 and SharePoint online is highly desired*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.