Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Customer Service Associate is the backbone of our company. As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a clerk you are the face of Cumberland Farms to our customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Flexible availability, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently (comfortable with being alone in the store as it is likely you will be working by yourself for parts of your shift).
- Flexibility and cooperation with the Store Manager’s needs that may change on a daily basis to maintain the proper functioning of the store.
- Retail or food service experience preferred
Physical Requirements Include:
- Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Keys to Success:
- A Successful Customer Service Associate is friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn and develop a career with Cumberland Farms.
- Cumberland Farms offers the opportunity for advancement for Customer Service Associates to become a Customer Service Leader or a Manager In Training.
- Customer Service Leader - assists the manager with day-to-day operations as well as train new associates.
- Manager In Training - enter into our hands-on managerial training program to become a Store Manager.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 9542
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.