To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive and Employee Communications Specialist
AccruePartners • Hickory, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Large, multibillion dollar global business platform of a Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with over 150 years of history
• World class organization with several manufacturing, commercial, and regional locations across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia
• Company has grown throughout the years by diversifying its product and service portfolio through investment in R&D, technology, process engineering, and building a collaborative international culture
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to drive change with a strong focus on process improvement
• Highly collaborative, teamwork oriented environment
• Ability to make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
• Strong Executive leadership team that is investing in its talent and elevating its global financial organization
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Work with the Employee & Executive Communications Manager, in conjunction with other senior leaders, to establish an internal communications strategy that aligns with business goals and objectives
• Develop, edit, manage, implement / distribute internal communications programs and campaigns that connect employees with company priorities
• Research, conduct interviews, write, edit, and post compelling content in multiple formats for various vehicles
• Manage and maintain electronic communications channels, including:
- Day-to-day Intranet updates, as well as the site migration to SharePoint 2013 content management system
- Digital and two-way communication vehicles such as email and employee feedback channels
- Engaging with employees on social media platforms such as Yammer, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
• Assist in communication of strategies or messages from executive leaders, as well as logistics and event support for internal meetings and conferences, including speech and script writing to be used in spoken form
• Ensure that all internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
• Assist in the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation
• Provide facility-specific communications consulting to plant managers and other members of the organization’s operational facilities
• Interface with internal business partners and functional groups to successfully complete projects, keeping them informed of progress and act as a resource to answer questions
• Maintain and regularly update distribution lists and group codes, as well as generic mailboxes
• Assist in all aspects of the Communications function (branding, content creation, executive and leadership communications, public relations and social media)
• Storyboard or translate ideas to the Marketing Services team (creative) for production and execution
• Measure effectiveness of communication efforts and offer solutions for improvements and optimizations
• When able, provide communications support for Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) as well as North America Diversity Council
• Develop and maintain Internal Communications “best practice” processes and guidelines
• Deliver presentations about relevant topics at organizational events, such as all-hands meetings, global communications meetings, etc.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• Four-year degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
• Previous experience working on a communications team for a large organization, internal communications experience is a plus
• Outstanding, accurate, and proven English language skills: written, verbal, and editing. Writing skills required in creative, business-like style for print, electronic, and various other media.
• Proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Social media capabilities and basic platform understanding (how to create, post, monitor, and measure content and engagement)