To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carthage, MO 64836
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Butterball, LLC • Carthage, MO
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary: Support and assist Supervisor(s) and Superintendent(s) with daily management of team members and production processes, including assigning job tasks, rotating team members through Cobs, and coaching team members. Drive a culture of Safety, Quality and Continuous improvement on the production floor. Monitor the production area to ensure compliance with government standards, work procedures, and production specifications.
Essential Duties, Functions & Responsibilities:
- Enforce and follow all workplace safety and food safety practices and protocols
- Conduct team member training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures
- Investigate and complete incident reports and implement corrective actions
- Assess team member performance to provide coaching and feedback to improve efficiency, reduce injury, and ensure food safety
- Inspect production area, materials, products, and equipment to ensure all compliance and company standards are met and any deviances, defects, or malfunctions are addressed
- Identify and address any issues with line speed, materials, team members technique, equipment, rework, products and product specifications
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to assist with determining production requirements and evaluating current production estimates and outputs
- Plan and communicate work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
- Recommend or implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality or efficiency
- Complete records of team members' attendance and hours worked
- Verify and communicate operations data, such as downtime, production and cost records to identify improvement opportunities and for use in production reports
Knowledge, Skills, abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Ability to operate computer systems and various software applications required to perform essential functions of the job (i.e. Microsoft Office, Kronos, SAP, etc.)
- Complex problem solving skills to identify problems and review related information to develop, evaluate, and implement solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including active listening skills and the ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to grasp new ideas, techniques, and concepts related to daily plant operations
- Ability to foster teamwork to get team members to work together to accomplish tasks
- Ability to build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members and peers
- Ability to motivate, coach,develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Ability to handle complants, settle disputes, and resolve conflicts
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Ability to assess performance of self, other indivuduals, or work areas to provide feedback, make improvements or take corrective action
- Skilled in maintaining organized data and files
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with team members and management
- Ability to complete all relevant program requirements satisfactorily
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience): This job is open only to current Butterball, LLC team members who have been employed with the company for a least (6) months. Butterball, LLC reserves the right to waive this current employment requirement if it is determined that there is a business need to do so
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Post-secondary education (e.g., technical/vocatinal education or 2 to 4 year degree)
- Previous work experience in poultry/mneat processing or other industrial manufacturing setting
- Bilingual - read/write/speak (English and Spanish)