To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 Dart Road
Newnan, GA 30265
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Allied Reliability • Newnan, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Performs all of the duties of a Maintenance Technician Maintain, repairs, install and replaces production and facility equipment and plant.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on plant and equipment per company standard.
- Perform Breakdown repairs on mechanical and electrical plant per work order procedure
- Work with production operators to help devise and implement Operator Maintenance checks.
- Competently read and understands blueprints and technical drawings including ladder logic and electrical /Mechanical schematics
- Have an understanding of PLC controls
- Have an understanding of oven controls
- Competently work on vacuum systems such as pumps and Vestals.
- Conducts tests to locate mechanical/electrical system malfunction.
- Installs electrical components in accordance with electrical codes.
- Repairs and Maintain electrical plant & equipment.
- Repair and Maintain Mechanical plant & equipment
- Competently use test equipment such as volt/ohmmeters and oscilloscopes for fault finding and corrective actions.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation in order to determine the causes of potential failure.
- Inspects mechanical and electrical equipment safely, using all company standards such as LOTO, confined space working, Burn Permits while using the correct PPE.
- Competently use Hand Tools
- Competently use Machine Tools in installation, maintenance or repair.
- Starts and stops equipment to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates the lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Competently Utilizes braze-welding equipment as needed.
- Follow supervisors instructions and directions
- Maintains PM and repair records.
- Maintains a clean and orderly maintenance shop.
- Adheres to safety procedures
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Trade School or technical college Education, High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.