To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cary, NC
- Cary Fleet 178
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Cary, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MV Transportation is seeking a Mechanic - Automotive and Truck, who will perform preventive maintenance inspections on various types of vehicles.
Full and part time positions available - Excellent pay with benefits
Please call 919-481-2020 ext. 14809
- Performs Preventive maintenance oil change, tire rotation , lube , brake repairs, air-conditioning repairs , electronic vehicle component repair
- Communicates, and consults with all levels of employees.
- Performs daily inspections and repairs on entire fleet.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Must have one (1) year of experience in automotive or diesel mechanics, which may include fleet experience.
- Have taken basic automotive or heavy duty repair courses or have good understanding of basic automotive/heavy duty systems.
- ASE preferred.
- Work well with others and willing to learn.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.