To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive & Financial Admin
Vaco Logistics • Memphis, TN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking an Executive Administrator with superb Excel skills to support the C-level level staff while handling basic accounting duties. Knowledge of agriculture and farming is NOT required.
- Collect, organize, and distribute essential business information from and to employees, vendors, and other third parties using various tools including Excel, mobile apps, file managers and databases. (>75% of time will be this)
- Perform general admin & PA duties such as running payroll weekly and scheduling meetings/travel. (<25% of time will be this)
- Must be extremely detail oriented and very comfortable with numbers
- Must have a very high level of proficiency in Excel. Examples of work include generating reports and building models. Some understanding of databases is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently to find solutions to problems based on clearly defined instructions given by others
Key Business Information Admin Will Manage:
- Work ordering systems to manage the production of crops, including planting, fertilizing, spraying and harvesting
- Crop harvest records to manage delivery of crops, payments, and agronomy
- Procurement of supplies such as seed and chemical using purchase order systems
- Regulatory reporting to USDA
- Equipment management including insurance policies
Core Admin Functions:
- Run payroll weekly
- Handle bank transactions such as deposits and wire transfers
- Schedule travel & meetings
- Other general admin work