To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Idabel, OK 74745
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sequel Youth and Family Services • Idabel, OK
Posted 28 days ago
Are you motivated by improving the quality of life and enhancing the lives of children, youth, adults and families in Southeast Oklahoma?
SequelCare of Oklahoma provides behavioral, emotional and substance abuse services for those needing our care and we have 2 full time openings for Licensed Therapists in our Idabel office.
For those meeting the requirements, we also support and assist in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program!
A full time position, the Clinical Therapist will diagnose individuals and counsel individuals, families or groups regarding psychological and/or emotional problems, including cognitive, affective, behavioral, substance abuse and family situations.
The Clinical Therapist also develops and implements a therapeutic treatment plan in medical setting. The work is accomplished by applying psychotherapeutic theories and techniques in the delivery of services to individuals, families and/or groups for the purpose of treating such diagnosed mental or substance abuse disorders.
- Provide mental health and/or substance abuse services to consumer as prescribed in treatment plan.
- Monitor results of treatment and consumer's adjustments to determine effectiveness of treatment.
- Discuss progress toward goals with consumer.
- Maintain case files by documenting sessions and treatment, including progress notes, activities, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Observe consumer to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior and substance abuse issues.
- Consult with Clinical Director or other specialists concerning treatment plan in order to analyze individual cases and coordinate counseling services; and amend plan as directed.
- Change method and degree of therapy when indicated by consumer reactions.
- Interview consumer, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, and observation, to obtain information concerning medical history and other pertinent information.
- Develop, implement and administer individualized therapeutic treatment to assist consumer in controlling disorders and other problems.
- Review results of tests to evaluate consumer needs.
- Refer consumer to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Confer with clients to develop plans for post treatment activities.
- Write evaluations of consumer for use by courts and testifying in court, if necessary, after receiving a court order and consulting with supervisor.
- Education: Master's Degree in one of the following fields: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Human Services, Psychology, or Sociology.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of basic Microsoft Word processing software and Microsoft Internet Explorer software.
- Certificates & Licenses:Licensed or under supervision for licensure in the state of Oklahoma as a mental health professional, including but not limited to LPC, LBP, LMFT, LCSW or LADC.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, after sixty days.
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- 401K after sixty days.
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
SequelCare of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer