$140000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Growing Publicly traded Pharmaceutical company located in Bedminster NJ is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting. The Senior Manager of Revenue is primarily responsible for timely recording of U.S. revenue, providing updated and accurate forecasts for U.S. revenue, providing relevant analytics and partnering with the U.S. Commercial organization on a number of strategic projects (e.g. pricing analyses). The Senior Manager will work within the Finance/Accounting group and provide both financial and operational support to the organization. .
- Prepares analyses of all rebate accrual accounts
- Records expense for branded pharmaceutical fee
- Records U.S. net product revenue on a timely basis including gross sales and all applicable rebates and discounts
- Maintains SOX environment with respect to U.S. Revenue and Order to Cash Process
- Reviews monthly and quarterly government pricing calculations
- Develops and maintains detailed revenue analytics packages for review by Sr. Director, Finance and CFO
- Partners with Commercial on strategic projects
- Records license revenue
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance. CPA preferred. 5+ years of Revenue Accounting experience within the Pharmaceutical sector
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Revenue Accounting and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Revenue Accounting
for more information.
- Data Analysis
- Operations Support Systems