To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • Seattle, WA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Recruiter
CORESTAFF Services is looking to hire an internal Recruiter to assist with recruiting and staffing essential operational support positions, from the production floor to the executive suite. We help job seekers and clients embrace the journey on the road to success, making successful placements in the following primary areas: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Call Center/Customer Care, Human Resources, Information/Records Management & Library Services, and Light Industrial/Assembly.
CORESTAFF is currently seeking a motivated Commercial Recruiter to assist in the recruiting, interviewing and screening of potential hires for our Staffing and Recruiting Organization.
Our recruiting environment is a corporate office setting with high emphasis on communication and interaction with diverse professional staff. A successful recruiter here must be able to succeed in fast paced environments requiring efficiency, effective time management and cross-regional teamwork in multiple time zones. As our recruiting department evolves to meet new and changing business needs, the position responsibilities will evolve to meet these needs.
ACTIVITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Appropriate and consistent use of recruiting technology
- Proactive, rapid and effective sourcing of candidates (job boards, job fairs, etc.)
- Accurate candidate review and screening via telephone and face-to-face interview
- Proper documentation
- Management report development and discussion
- Performance metric review
- Manage performance improvement
- Work professionally and effectively with the Talent Acquisition Manager, Hiring Managers for temp to perm and contract positions within Corestaff Services.
- Complete administrative duties, including but not limited to: answering incoming phone calls, meeting new and existing candidates at the office, ensuring completion of all pre-hire paperwork for each candidate including drug screen invoices, and accurate input of candidate and client information
- Recruiting and Staffing industry
- Applicant Tracking Systems and Vendor Management Systems (i.e. Beeline, Peopleclick, Job Diva, Fieldglass)
- Microsoft Office
- Communicate extremely well, both verbally and in writing
- Manage multiple activities in a dynamic environment
- Understand and communicate technical information
- 2+ years agency specific recruiting experience
Associates degree, High School Diploma or equivalent
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.