To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Augusta, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Manager 5704
EasyCare Recruiting • North Augusta, SC
Posted 2 months ago
Automotive Parts Manager - North Augusta Hyundai
Want a brand new start in the automotive business with a dealer group who appreciates and pays employees well?
This could be the opportunity for advancement you’ve been looking for, because our growing dealership needs a motivated, detail oriented parts manager.
- Participate in operations/departmental planning
- Create annual budgets
- Reconcile daily parts invoices
- Track the daily gross sales of parts department
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage
- Reconcile parts/warranty return reports
- Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff
- Compile and analyze monthly management reports
- Maintain tight control over parts inventory
- Ensure the quality of customer service provided by parts department
- Coordinate parts marketing
- Calculate and submit monthly obsolescence reports
- Hold weekly department meetings
- Attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Operator Driver License (must be insurable)
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Compensation is based on performance and the better you lead and produce, the more effective the pay plan becomes.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.