To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Rucker, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Site Superintendent / Maintenance Manager
EMCOR Group, Inc • Fort Rucker, AL
Posted 1 month ago
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Site Superintendent / Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Site Superintendent at Lyster Army Health Clinic at Ft. Rucker, Alabama. The Site Superintendent is responsible for meeting contract requirements and has daily oversight of facility management operations for all buildings in the Statement of Work. This position will also serve as the Site Safety & Health Officer (SSHO) and the Quality Control Manager (QCM).
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
- The Site Superintendent is responsible for direct management of subcontractors required to perform scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and IJOs, including escorting.
- Ensures that contract compliance is strictly adhered to, including completion of all scheduled monthly PMs and the response and completion times of all unscheduled work orders.
- Serves as the government Point of Contact (POC) representing the company in all contractual matters and is available 24/7/365 for all urgent events. Communicates daily with the customer.
- Develops site-specific policies and procedures that support the customer policies, maintains all Environmental permits, and is responsible for overall compliance of The Joint Commission (TJC) inspections and record keeping and that all inspection records are current and within periodicity.
- Ensures that all employees and subcontractors adhere to EPA, NFPA, and OSHA standards and with the Site Safety Plan and OSHA regulations.
- Ensures that the site QC Plan is updated, implemented, and enforced, continuously monitored for effectiveness, and is modified when new efficiencies are identified.
- Performs QC inspections on scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and IJO work, maintains records, and ensures code and requirements compliance at the contract site.
- Responsible for the safety of all EMCOR and subcontractor personnel performing work on the contract and ensures that all employees conform to the procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Plan.
- Complies with AR 40-5, and AR 385-10, Safety and Health Requirements Manual, and OSHA criteria and ensures that safety equipment and spill kits are available onsite and we perform all work in accordance with federal, state, and local directives.
- Maintains a record of all accidents or exposures that result in death, traumatic injury, or occupational disease and recommends corrective actions as part of the follow-up process.
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) desired
- Education, experience, and training requirements of Em-3850-1-1, including OSHA 30
- Minimum of 5yrs experience managing O&M in a hospital setting; plus 5yrs experience as a Safety Manger & QC Manager in healthcare facilities
- 5 years’ experience working with TJC in a healthcare facility
- Minimum of 2 full TJCs in a healthcare facility
- Experience in supervision of O&M staff in a 24/7 hospital setting required
- Experience working in a hospital or clinic setting of at least 200,000 square feet required
- Experience with CMMS preferred
- Must comply with all Federal health & immunization requirements (MMR, Varicella, HepB, TB, and Influenza)
- Minimum high school education or equivalent (GED) required
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.