This is a great opportunity to work in the medical equipment field, manufacturing, handling and shipping life saving devices and products for patients who need them. We are currently recruiting for CNC Machine Operators in Raynham, MA . I recently found your resume online and would like to learn more about your background. I feel you would be a great addition to our organization!
This is a full-time role with overtime opportunities. 3rd shift 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM (Sun-Thurs) with a pay rate of $18.00 to $25.00, depending upon experience.May be 1st and 2nd shifts available
This will be a 2 year contract position with the possibility of conversions within that 2 year window! You will be part of a great team that help produce and provide top of the line medical equipment, devices and products that save lives and extend the lives of people all around the world. Every day on this job is contributing to helping others live a better life.
• The CNC Machine Operator will be responsible for operating machinery to produce parts, tools and equipment using sketches, prints or instruction manuals.
• This individual will be accountable for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
• Assist with set up and operation of machinery to produce parts, tools and equipment.
• Modify parts based on quality inspection results to assure conformance to requirements.
• Clean machines as necessary and assist with basic maintenance.
• Correct basic manufacturing problems as directed.
• Request supplies for assigned equipment and maintains calibration records.
• Notify supervisor when machinery needs maintenance or repairs.
• Review and implement all quality and safety requirements.
Required Skill Sets & Qualifications:
Experience working in a machine shop or production line environment
A completed HS Diploma or GED.
Small complex assembly experience.
Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
Must have reliable transportation.
Able to perform infrequent lifts of up to 25 pounds.
Overtime – Ability to work Overtime if the planning schedule requires
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)