Electronic and electrical design engineers analyzing low-level firmware and hardware as well as issue resolution and performance improvement processes. This position works independently and will conduct design level failure analysis and product enhancement implementation, along with collaborating with third party partners.
What we look for Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a closely related field, or equivalent combined education and experience.
- A minimum of six years related systems or engineering experience; HVAC and CAD experience.
- Knowledge of Commercial HVAC systems market.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; ability to work collaboratively with user, and flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
- Ability in modeling, and theoretical reasoning in the support, creation, and design of complex systems; ability to use several modeling techniques; ability to help users model in their own domains and in their own language.
- Master’s Degree preferred; Technical Certification as required.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)