AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Provide administrative support to the Director and Talent Acquisition department.
- Handles and tracks purchase orders and invoices, with follow up on issues and change orders while working collaboratively with internal partners in Accounting, Shared Services and Finance.
- Tracks budget performance and researches/investigates anomalies. \
- Consults and partners with both internal clients and external vendors
- Addresses and resolves issues on own and escalates to others as appropriate
- Provides administrative support through managing calendars, department staff meeting agendas, mail distribution
- Coordinates department events and activities
- Responsible for expense reporting for department P-card and events card.
- Maintains and orders office supplies within budget restrictions
- Organizes, maintains and retrieves employment files for internal clients
- Assists with travel arrangements
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Associates degree in a business related area and equivalent (5+ years) work experience required
- Bachelors degree a plus
- Highest level of discretion, integrity and confidentiality. Experience working in HR or other similarly highly confidential role required.
- Proactive/ self-motivated, takes initiative to identify and propose remedies to problems to increase efficacy of work flow
- Strong organizational skills, gathers information independently using established and well-defined procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle rapidly changing priorities
- Attention to detail with focus on error-free work
- Work effectively as an individual performer and a team player
- Effective prioritization and multi-tasking responsibilities. Utilizes network, subject matter experts and other available resources to drive tasks to closure.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization globally and to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment.
- Computer Proficiency (HR, Procurement and Accounting systems), Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
Attention To Detail