To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pinellas Park, FL
- Manpower Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Pinellas Park, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Techs needed! IMMEDIATE opportunities available.
Manpower is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Technicians for one of our top clients in Pinellas County.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, drawings, schematics, technical procedures, and other related material.
- Ability to read, interprets, and follows safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills to solve technical problems.
- Proficient in use of crimpers, torque wrenches, vacuum leak detectors, soldering iron, and other assembly/test hand tools.Facilitate equipment applying water, electrical power and leveling machinery in temporary installation.
- Position and assembles complex Electro/mechanical parts and assemblies part according to blueprints, schematics and/or standard procedures using hand tools.
- Performs complex mechanical alignments and calibration of equipment to the quality standards of ATP (Acceptance Test Procedure) and other procedures that are used during the test cycle of the products.
- Performs leak checks on vacuum and mechanical assemblies using leak detection systems.
- The ability to operate impedance meters and other specializes electronic test equipment
- Debugs equipment, including electrical, mechanical, and vacuum systems, to facilitate power-up and gathering of test data. Records and reports test data.
- Writes and improve test procedures for other technician to follow.
Together, Manpower and University of Phoenix are offering actively assigned eligible Manpower associates FULL TUITION COVERAGE in pursuit of a first-time bachelor's degree through MYPATH! Learn more by clicking: www.manpower.com/wps/portal/manpowerUSA/career-resources