To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeper / Room Attendant ( Full Time - PM Shift ) - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Minimum 1 year hotel experience in a similar role
- Professional presentation
- Strong English language skills and communication skills
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- 5 Star hotel experience highly preferred
- Luxury hotel experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!