Job ID: 53308
Our client in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking a Metadata Architecture Technical Administrator.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking candidates who are love an exciting challenge associated with introducing new Technology into company infrastructure. If you are self-motivated, take pride of ownership in your work, and love interacting with people, this is the opportunity for you.
We are building strong metadata management practices that include Data Catalogue and Metadata Repository design and implementation.
- Lead Data Catalogue technology implementation
- Lead Metadata Repository technology selection and implementation
- Troubleshoot and assists in analyzing and resolving technical issues associated with solution configuration and administration
- Work on RESTFul API integration with 3rd party tools using programming languages
- Develop processes for metadata capturing and maintenance (including technical, business, and process metadata capturing)
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Understanding of data management concepts including Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Lineage, Metadata Management, Machine Learning, etc
- Hands-on Hadoop cluster/Distributed systems experience
- Experience with Apache Spark, Solr, and other components in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Advanced Linux skills
- Competence with RDBMS systems and SQL
- Competence in a scripting language like Linux shell scripts
- Strong understanding of Java, Python, Bash, and/or another programming language
- Ability to research, reproduce, troubleshoot, and solve challenging technical issues
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in agile environment and fill different roles within the team
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision
- Understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos protocol is a bonus
- Understanding of Apache Atlas and Claudera Navigator is a bonus
- Strong Data Modeling skills is a bonus
The client has identified the following critical skills which are key to success in their culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.
Meta Data Management