Kforce's client, a world class financial services firm in Clifton, NJ is seeking a Senior Hedge Fund Accounting Associate. This role is fully remote. As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for the preparation, analysis and reporting of investment and fund performance data for global real estate funds and affiliated entities.
- Maintaining the general ledger for various fund entities
- Preparing supporting work papers for financial statements, portfolio schedules and capital account allocations
- Preparing and reviewing cash and position reconciliation
- Researching cash and position differences for fixed income, equity, bank loans, options, etc.
- Analytical review of monthly/quarterly investment and fund performance data
- Reviewing and/or preparing of capital calls, distributions, and bank reconciliations
- Preparing management, annual and incentive fee calculations
- Preparing various client correspondences
- 3+ years hedge fund accounting or mutual fund accounting or Public Accounting experience auditing asset management; Experience with bank debt products is a plus
- Experience leading verbal and written communications at senior levels with internal and external clients
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management