To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington DC, DC 20016
- David Fulton
- Phone: 202-4637210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Payroll AP Manager
Randstad USA • Washington DC, DC
Posted 1 month ago
The Payroll and Accounts Payable Manager is part of the Shared Services team-composed of finance, operations, human resources, information technology and facilities. We play a pivotal role in ensuring our colleagues have everything they need to support our clients.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 6 Years
Skills and experiences you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting and at least three years of payroll experience.
- Experience working with online payroll systems and vendors (ex: Paycom, Paychex or ADP)
- Ability to crunch numbers and create financial reports in Excel.
- Acute attention to detail-you don't drop the ball.
- Strong ability to write clearly, concisely and logically.
- Availability during busy periods to work longer hours to accommodate increased demands.
- Ability to set goals and drive toward them-never missing deadlines, never dropping balls, and always producing high-quality work.
- Capability to tackle big projects by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Proven track record to successfully pick up new skills on the job.
- Successful experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Thoughtfulness, empathy and self-awareness. You go out of your way to help others and look out for your colleagues.
- Passion for the role that the finance team plays at M R in creating change in the world.
- Recognition that feedback is a part of learning and growth and are committed to both seeking and receiving feedback.
- Preference to work in a team. You are able to do the hard work of seeing things from others' perspectives.
- Ability to see a problem and propose a solution. You don't wait for others to notice issues or assume someone else will fix it.
- You bring a lens of inclusivity to all of your interactions with colleagues.
To apply please click here.
- Manage full-cycle payroll processing.
- Manage employee direct deposits.
- Manage benefits withholding (401k investing and match, union dues, garnishments, levies, FSA).
- Handle federal and state payroll tax deposits, returns and reporting
- Create new hire reports, federal payroll summaries, union reports.
- Conduct W-2, W-3 reviews.
- Ensure wage and hour law compliance.
- Create paid leave, vacation and sick time reports.
- Review, verify coding and reconcile employee expenses for payment.
- Work with Accounts Receivable staff to ensure proper client expenses billing.
- Work with Accounts Payable Specialist to ensure timely payment of vendor invoices.
- Do your part to help us run smoothly-including carefully tracking all of your hours as well as pitching in with small office management responsibilities.
Skills and experiences that are preferred, but not required:
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics SL or similar financial system.
- Experience using Unanet or similar timekeeping system.
Salary, benefits, and some perks:
- This is an exempt position. The salary for this position starts at $65,000, plus bonus eligibility. Exact salary is dependent on experience and new staff rarely start above this salary. We also offer a generous benefits package, plus some perks:
- Three week's vacation as well as paid sick and personal days;
- Generous health, dental, and vision benefits;
- 401(k) plan with quarterly employer contributions and an employer match;
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dependent care, and transit;
- Free lunch once a week!
- All kinds of non-traditional benefits depending on which office you're in. Records and record players. Snack breaks. Cold brew coffee on tap.
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.