Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The Administrative Assistant position is the first line of customer service for all incoming customers and personnel. The purpose of the position will be to assist with all office administrative tasks to include shipping, sales, HR, invoicing, office purchases, etc. This position will be integral to the success of the Sawmill and timely completion of all administrative tasks.
This Administrative Assistant represents all Woodgrain Values in a positive way and strongly exemplifies the values of Customer Service and Integrity.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Answers the switchboard and directs calls accordingly.
• Performs general clerical duties, such as scheduling meetings, data entry, typing, faxing, filing, and scanning.
• Completes and distributes reports to appropriate managers.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
• Order office supplies.
• Create and distribute bills of lading and invoices.
• Coordinate with log buyers, scalers, and contractors.
• Enter customer POs.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of accounting and analytics is preferred.
• Knowledge of safety principles and OSHA requirements.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Ability to solve problems using critical thinking.
• Ability to complete work with an understanding of larger objectives in mind.
• Ability to work well and collaborate in a team environment.
• Effective time Management and organizational skills.
• High school diploma or GED
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with SAP preferred.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Setting Up Files