To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
- Vaco - Lexington
- Phone: 859-489-5428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Lexington, KY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative support professionals, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for Executive Assistants. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a background as a senior-level administrative assistant and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide C-level administrative support on a daily basis. You will act as the liaison between the executives and all departments throughout the organization as well as outside partners and clients.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Managing executive calendars and schedules
- Coordinating various meetings and other events
- Tracking the progress of short- and long-term projects
- Answering phone and emails; handling matters as appropriate
- Writing letters and handling other correspondence
- Assisting in the creation of executive presentations
- Reviewing and approving certain expenditures
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 3 years' experience in a senior administrative role supporting C-level executives; experience working for a startup or entrepreneurial company, preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Potential to excel at planning and project management across department functions
• Strong analytical thinking skills
• Excellent initiative and follow-through skills