To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Ridge, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PROJECT CONTROLS - 04 - US - United States
CH2M & Jacobs • Oak Ridge, TN
Posted 19 days ago
Maintains project ledgers showing budget line items, commitments, expenditures and forecasts.
- Contributes to development of new techniques and standards; considered expert in organization
- Develops processes that require innovation and ingenuity
- Work performed without appreciable direction; has considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Consultant to management and spokesperson for organization on major matters
- Maintains project ledgers showing budget line items, commitments, expenditures and forecasts
- Ensures the integrity of the project budget through approved scope changes, fiscal changes and contingency reallocations
- Verifies invoices and their correct holdback, coding, and allocation
- Verifies overhead charges and their distribution
- Issues project cost reports including forecast final costs and variances
- Flags significant projected overruns or underruns
- Ensures final payments of hold back on all contracts and closing of accounts upon project completion
- 7ᆞ years of experience is required
- Familiar with Primavera v6 software is required
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required
- Refinery or chemical plant facility experience required
- Experience in using and understanding earned value progress required
- Experience in all phases of home office engineering required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- BS or BS is preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>