To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennington, NJ 08534
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Second Shift Pediatric LPN
Maxim Healthcare Services • Pennington, NJ
Posted 14 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) to work with a pediatric client within their home. The available shiftsare Monday and Friday 3pm-11pm. Additional opportunities within Maxim areavailable. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will consistently performaccording to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care andassisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs