To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Braddock, PA 15104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Recruiter
TCV Community Services • Braddock, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
POSITION TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
FTE: 100 %
POSITION REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
Description of Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Meets with managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees.
- Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants. Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening for manager to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Corresponds with job applicants to notify them of opportunities.
- Receives all resumes through HRB system and distributes them
- Manages the Employee Referral Program
- Manages job postings on various job boards, newspapers, websites and universities
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment efforts
- Assists with the agency events
- Completes new hire paperwork on all potential new employees
- Conducts orientation
- Ensures departments adhere to the Departmental Responsibilities
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required
- Maintains effective and professional communication and updates with vendors as required.
- Maintains all human resource employee information on a strictly confidential basis.
- Manages Unemployment Compensation, completing all reports/paperwork and submitting it to the UC office and agency representative in a timely manner. At times represents the Agency at hearings and in meetings with Agency representatives.
- Serve as a primary backup with managing the utilization and administration of FMLA and other staff leaves in compliance with Federal Laws by determining eligibility, sending and receiving all paperwork for requests, logging all leave from timesheets and communicating with supervisors and staff regarding leave balances.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems; as well as personal goals/ development.
Required Minimum Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or two years experience in Human Resources functions especially in the areas of recruiting and interviewing. One year experience spreadsheet administration.
If interested please send resume to Tricia Berthold at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] by March 27, 2018
EMPLOYEES MAKING A REFERRAL MUST SEND RESUME ALONG WITH REFERRAL FORM DIRECTLY TO HUMAN RESOURCES.
TCV Community Services considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status