The Geek Squad Customer Care Assistant Manager provides daily leadership to the Geek Squad Customer Care Agents who handle Delivery and Installation escalations. Using behavior based coaching and feedback, the Assistant Manager ensures that job duties and responsibilities of team members are completed in a consistent, accurate and productive manner. The Assistant Manager is responsible for talent selection, development, performance management of execution of strategy, and oversight for the development of Agents who directly and indirectly report to them. The Assistant Manager is responsible for coaching and developing teams to create a culture of continuous improvement through employee engagement.
The Assistant Manager frequently interacts with vendors, internal partners and external customers/clients and must demonstrate effective relationship building skills, polished communication and commitment to improving the customer experience.Key accountabilities:
- Responsible and accountable for resolving escalated customer requests via the forms submitted by retail and being worked by the Geek Squad Customer Care Team.
- Ability to interact with all IT systems and requirements.
- Accurate and timely measurement, follow up and reporting on all Delivery and Installation opportunities.
- Leverage Key Performance Indicator metrics (Including Customer NPS (Net Promoter Score) to measure progress and highlight areas where improvement is needed.
- Responsible for talent selection, development, performance management, and engagement for Customer Care Agents.
- Manage schedules to ensure hours of operations are staffed appropriately.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are being met by direct reports.
- Maintain effective and ongoing partnerships with internal customers/business partners (3PL, Delivery Distribution Center, local field teams, and Retail).
- Serve as a liaison to cross functional teams to drive root cause analysis for appliance services failures and recommended course of action to fix/prevent
- Key holder for the building to assist with opening and closing duties.
- 3 years of Services, Call Center or Retail experience OR Military equivalent
- Prior supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge and skills utilizing tools and technology
- 4+ years of Services, Merchant, Retail or related experience
- Experience with Microsoft
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Associates Degree