- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports Stryker’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area supported. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
- Establishes territory sales goals and Territory Manager MBOs
- Provides individual account planning with Territory Managers
- Responsible for managing execution of new product launches and account targeting in area
- Performs analysis of competitive activity and business opportunity/erosion in regional area
- Performs weekly, monthly, and quarterly area sales planning
- Manages Territory Managers evaluating performance and other personnel-related functions
- Responsible for the implementation of Company field programs, to include Key Account Program, Customer Partnership Program, Customer meetings, Fellows Program, Sales Compensation Program, Sales Training, and Regional Angio Clubs
- Market development capability
- Contribute to the regional strategy definition
- Contribute to the shaping of the organization with the senior sales management for example; hiring top talent, profile definitions and terminations.
- In charge of the relationships with the distributors (when relevant) including DD processes, contract negotiation, distributor management etc...)
- Promote, develop manage and monitor sales execution through the organization according to divisional strategy guide lines using all tactical, clinical, and other promotional tools developed by Stryker NV marketing/ sales organization.
- Interact with regional or national buying groups
- Interacts with home office personnel on customer or sales-related issues.
- Performs responsibilities required by the Quality System and other duties as assigned or requested.
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and standard of ethics.
- Commit to travel as necessary for position and product line support
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.