Our client is a company that provides social media marketing, social advertising, content management, collaboration, advocacy and social media monitoring for large brands.The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain the COO-s schedule, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, provide logistical and travel support with detailed itineraries, work on operations related projects and be proactive with evolving business needs. Prior EA experience, supporting an Executive, is required.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the COO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, proactively communicate changes to team, as well as anticipate and respond to
scheduling and travel conflicts, rescheduling as needed
- Be a trusted partner to the COO, not only organizing current needs but anticipating potential conflicts
- Track COO-s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization is completed with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Organize internal and external meetings for COO
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements, ensuring COO is prepared upon arrival
- Track and reconcile monthly credit card statements, ensuring expense reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other executive assistants across the global organization; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound
judgement and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Attend Staff Meetings and capture Meeting Minutes to ensure all action items are followed up with in a timely manner
- Assist in drafting important documents and presentation materials for executive team meetings
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Bachelor-s degree in a related field plus five years of relevant professional work experience
- 5 years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multitask
- Positive, tenacious attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organized with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience managing complex event logistics
- Experience with domestic and international business travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and tracking credit card and other expenses
- Proficient in Google Suite
- You must be a self-starter, solution focused, and most importantly, you must realize that you are joining something that is a mission larger than your job, your career and even this organization.
- Enthusiasm to learn, contribute and develop further
- Possess an understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Remains positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Demonstrates critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Action oriented and results focused
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Independent problem solver
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving