To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stamford, CT
- Elizabeth Bouphavan
- Phone: 2033887447
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Call Center Representative
Aerotek • Stamford, CT
Posted 2 months ago
Aerotek is looking for a candidate to work at a well respected medical company located in Greenwich, CT
1. Book appointments, coordinate, re-schedule patients and confirms appointments using computerized system.
2. Answering high volume phone queue.
3. Screens calls, takes messages and directs to appropriate triage.
4. Block schedules for surgeries, vacations, PTO, etc.
5. Prepares the daily schedule of physician's office, OR and on-call coverage.
6. Check reports for cancellations daily and remove from schedule.
7. Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
8. Opens and closes switchboard according to established procedure.
9. Follows all HIPAA regulations as instructed.
10. Check New Patient list for duplicates.
11. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
12. Customer service email correspondence (must have proper grammar to compose emails to clients.)
13. Follows company's policies and procedures.
14. Perform administrative functions/tasks and other duties/projects as assigned.
M- F 7:45am - 5:00 pm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Customer Service Support
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills- verbal and written
- Ability to Problem Solve and Make decisions quickly under pressure
- Knowledge of administrative process
- Scheduling experience preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.