Contributesto Cambridge International’s success through set up and operation of weavingand crimping machines, and ensure all products are made to specification in accordancewith Cambridge International’s manufacturing tolerances.
- Key Responsibility Area: Crimping
- Set up crimping machineand crimp rods as specified by shop orders and engineering drawings, periodicquality checks on work, movement of materials, assembly of chain rods and otherchain drive components.
- Key Responsibility Area: Weaving
- Set up weaving machine,position parts according to knowledge of the unit being woven as specified byshop orders and engineering drawings, periodic quality checks on work, movementof materials, assembly of chain rods and other chain drive components.
- Key Responsibility Area: Assembly
- Interpret engineeringdrawings and shop orders to manufacture belt to specification, assemblecomponents for various types of belts.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Adherence to the Company’s Core Value Behaviors: Integrity, Customer First, Culture of Winning, Continuous Improvement and Total Associate Engagement.
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
Experience and Skill Required
- HighSchool diploma or GED, Vo-Tech or other manufacturing education helpful but notrequired, assembly and mechanical experience.
- 1– 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred, operation and assembly ofmechanical parts.
- Abilityto thrive in fast pace environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Manufacturingterminology knowledge
- Basictechnical competency
- Abilityto drive and operate machinery
- Abilityto use measuring devices (ie. tape measurers and calipers.)
- Initiativeand problem solving
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of businessand the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
WithinRexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and servicespecified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used withincomplex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost offailure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with productsand services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting keyindustries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, andmining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”),based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) ande-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products andservices, connects our customers to data and information that allows them tooptimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving