To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Porter, TX 77365
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Administrative Assistant
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. • Porter, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.POSITION SUMMARY
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, the Quality Administrative Assistant will provide clerical assistance to the Quality Supervisor.
- Responsible for Quality System Maintenance
- Document Control Updating, Logging and Backing Up (RFC’s, Procedures, Forms, Work Instructions)
- Assist Quality Supervisor in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system
- Receiving and creating RFC’s
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, using lean methods
- Displaying and Updating Quality Communication Information for Plant Personnel
- Creating and updating SKU BOM Books (All Production fill lines)
- Orientation of New Employees (Quality)
- Active Learner (Adding and removing employees, uploading training and completion monitoring)
- Managing root cause analysis and long-term resolution of customer complaints
- Assist Quality Supervisor with any other Quality activities, as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience performing clerical duties
- Basic computer operation skills
- Ability to understand and operate basic product testing equipment
- High level of organizational skills, including written and verbal communication, creative problem solving, and commitment to company goals
- Research skills
- Adhere to and abide by the company’s quality standards
- Ability to sort, alphabetize and file records based on existing systems
- Exceptional problem solving/critical thinking skills and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to meet commitments and deadlines
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use a variety of office software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic math and literacy
- Conversant in English
- Lift up to 25lbs repeatedly
- Work standing or walking for most working shifts
- Perform very physical duties, including but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting, and walking
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly