Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Care Professionals to become a part of our Rockland County team and join our mission of enhancing our client's lives by providing exceptional service with integrity, compassion and commitment throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Morning, Daytime and Evening Shifts available in Rockland and parts of Orange County.
WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!! Get training and start right away.
As a Care Professional with Home Instead you will provide Companionship & Home Helper Services which might include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Transport and accompany clients to appointments
- Running errands
- Alzheimer Care *
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity, respect & compassion
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid US driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Competitive wages
- Dental, Vision, Aflac
- Monthly Incentives
- Paid Time Off
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently Hiring, Health Care, Caregiver
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply online or call
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Vehicle Insurance