Project Manager-DoD & Intelligence Community
@Orchard is retained by a top space technology company to identify an experienced Project Manager to support mission-critical Intel community programs in Reston, VA. The PM will manage a large Task Order in support of a hard target mission. This technically and contractually complex TO requires a PM with significant experience managing diverse teams of direct employees and subcontractors. A strong mission focus is essential, as our diverse set of customer stakeholders on this project have critical national security mission imperatives. The job is based out of Reston, VA, and due to the nature of the work requires an active Top Secret Clearance with an SCI.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- The ability to work onsite with customers with excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Successfully manage various projects; working with customers, subcontractors, vendors, academia, government personnel, and corporate support services.
- Manage project operations to ensure production schedules are met, system resources are used effectively, and relationships between customers are established.
- Responsible for cost, schedule, performance, and risk identification/mitigation, including forecasts, invoices, EACs, and MSRs.
- Coordinate resolutions to production-related problems.
- Supervise staff operations and perform personnel management of employees to facilitate their day-to-day duties, as well as support their professional development and career growth.
- Oversight and management of numerous subcontractor companies and their staff support this task order.
- Responsible for the collection of new customer requirements for additional staff, vendor support, procurement, or travel.
- Deliver strong project and financial performance by meeting customer expectations and corporate forecasts.
- Develop and realize new business opportunities within and external to the task order through targeted and organic growth.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph.
- Bachelors degree.
- 2 years of experience as Project Manager.
- 8 years of professional, working experience within the DoD and IC.
- Experience developing and managing relationships with customer and staff.
- Experience leading teams of technical experts in support of the DoD and preferably the IC.
- Experience leading large teams.
- Experience working with subcontractors.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, or if you would simply like more information, please apply so that we can paint the full picture.
- Advanced degree.
- Certified as a PMP, at DAWIA Level III, or equivalent in the project management functional area.
- Experience working with operationally-oriented customers
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager-DoD & Intelligence Community
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Development
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Financial Analysis