To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Ridge, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant – Gallatin, TN
CH2M & Jacobs • Oak Ridge, TN
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks for a specific project. Support may involve general office management, facilities and equipment coordination, records management, procurement/materials management, business planning, budget/accounting, and other areas as assigned.
- Track contractor submitted paperwork and new hire paperwork including fingerprinting request badges and fill out forms 40156/40157.
- Maintain project document files.
- Manage all aspects of process of service related issues, including reconciling service tickets, building the service tie-over list and documenting tickets in WMIS.
- Provide support to the Inspectors and project staff.
- Manage closeout checklist and company required paperwork for the project.
- Update and maintain project documentation on the company server.
- Manage closeout process for all restoration work. Create and manage work lists and punch lists in Unifier.
- Communicate with contractor to ensure completion of punch list.
- Collect and verify As-Built drawings, pressure test results, and valve tickets.
- Assist team with closing out RFI (Request for Information) and FOA (Field Order Authorization).
Verify all the RFIs and FOAs are closed in timely manner
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports on information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Sets up and maintains files, refers callers, arranges meetings and conferences, receives, refers and answers mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Compiles and generates reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data
- May design processes to enhance work flow
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
- 10 years of related experience. Specialized training or experience may be substituted for the experience.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Administrative/clerical support
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>