The Program Analyst will assist with agency-wide initiatives, new program development, and evaluation of ongoing projects with an emphasis on those involving people with lived experience.
- Assist the department in exploring new funding opportunities, researching potential funders, and responding to government RFPs, RFAs, and foundation applications.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Evaluation and Grants Development, provide implementation support to new program initiatives.
- Oversee Peer provider assessment; assess peer involvement across agency, research best practices, implement supervision model, and reconfigure Consumer Advisory Board.
- Assist the Director with the development of policy and procedures.
- Assist in creating community overviews and community needs statements.
- Collaborate with department and program staff to monitor performance and evaluation
- Assist the department’s effort in collecting data through qualitative methods, including focus groups, participatory research, and observation.
- Embody and further the mission of SUS throughout the scope of work.
- Support evaluation and grant development capacity of the agency; and perform other duties as required by the department.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Knowledge of non-profit organizations
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
Company Overview: As a leading provider of residential and support services to individuals with special needs, Services for the UnderServed provides the resources you need to build on your experience amidst our culture of team support. Ongoing training and attention to your development help to ensure your success. Your achievements and leadership are rewarded by advancement opportunities. Our commitment to continuous quality improvement impacts the lives of our clients and communities while contributing to the development of our employees.
Request For Proposal
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 8253
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
View the full profile