Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room to work Full Time from 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM.
The address is 1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX 76022.
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr to Max. $50.40/hr – based on relevant experience
• 3-12 Hour Shifts
• 36 Hours Per week
• 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday call required
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program Required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req. and BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
• Preferred 1-2 years Acute Care Operating Room experience
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Cardiac Life Support