To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3033 S. 25Th Street E.
Ammon Shops at Teton Spectrum, Ammon 83406, ID 83406
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shoe Carnival • Ammon Shops at Teton Spectrum, Ammon 83406, ID
Posted 9 days ago
Shopping center: Ammon Shops at Teton Spectrum
Street address: 3033 S. 25Th Street E.
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Cashier is responsible for customer service, processing customer transactions and product merchandising. This position provides customers with a first and last impression of Shoe Carnival.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides customer service by promoting a fun and exciting shoe shopping experience
- Processes customer transactions and handles cash and inventory control
- Communicates customer loyalty/rewards programs and promotions
- Displays product and assists in product merchandising
- Follows all company policies, procedures and practices, including management direction
- Customer focused, attention to detail and basic mathematical skills required
- Six months previous cash handling experience required
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.