To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20470 84th Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Outside B2B Sales Representative
CORT • Kent, WA
Posted 18 days ago
We are looking to hire a business-to-business outside salesperson in our Workplace division to call on businesses that need to furnish their offices and who wish to take advantage of the many benefits of rental for their short- and long-term needs.
The successful candidate will bring expertise in working with businesses across many industries with a variety of work environments from Technology start-ups and Film Production sites to Construction companies and Commercial Real Estate to Law Firms and Healthcare.
The position includes a variety of sales initiatives from networking, prospecting and introductory presentations to calls with existing customers to build rapport and develop new business opportunities.
CORT will also provide you a solid onboarding program, in-depth Salesforce training, and train you on the methods of value-based, collaborative selling, which touches all types of businesses and many levels of professions.
Our Successful Salespeople:
- Like working with office furnishings and have a knack for workplace design
- Love an energetic environment working with a diverse base of customers who need solutions fast
- Understand why companies need furniture rental services for short- and long- term projects
- Enjoy prospecting, but also value leads that come in through CORT’s marketing efforts
- Research market trigger events and initiate a connection with the contacts who make decisions on workplace furnishings
- Present furniture rental services to businesses who are in transition, typically with a mix of newly- developed and existing customers
- Develop and maintain a monthly sales plan to identify the sales activities which will drive new opportunities
- Effectively utilize Salesforce to follow through on leads, contacts and opportunities
- Meet sales goals in revenue growth in territory
- Good technical skills with Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Recent graduates will be considered, as well as candidates with 1 to 3 years outside B2B sales experience with proven track record of success and a Bachelor’s degree
- Equivalent experience will be considered for individuals with 3 plus years in B2B direct sales
- Strong verbal and written communications for presentations and proposals
Highly motivated self-starter that enjoys working as a team player, but is effective working independently to grow business
- Talent in prospecting for new business opportunities
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, monthly commissions, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts. We provide extensive training and many tools and resources to support a new employee.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.