Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
Seeking Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam is trying to fill a position for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative . Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities in this Customer Service Role role:
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and send written business correspondence
To be considered for this Customer Service role: Please send your resume to : Email blocked - click to apply
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.