Come join the industry’s leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Sales Support for our Sales team in New York area, Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that help our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to gain knowledge and experience for a career in sales. Individuals would be directly responsible for:
- Customer Meeting Support: Assist District Sales Manager in meeting coordination; Interact with customer contact for preparation, room set up, IT, samples, handouts, snacks, beverages and meals. Record meeting notes and room tear down.
- Assist Account Managers on customer training and seminars. Interact with customer contact for preparation, room set up, IT, samples, handouts, snacks, beverages and meals. Preinstall and test dispensers and equipment.
- Sales Meeting Support: Assist DSM in meeting coordination; Vendor/Guest preparation, room set up, IT, samples, handouts, snacks, beverages and meals. Record meeting notes and room tear down.
- Assist CCAP Specialists with: Building measurement, printing and laminating customer tools (Job cards, Work flow charts, Manuals etc.).
- Coordinate delivery and installations of dispensers (5-99 dispensers) with customers and AM’s. Take responsibility for total customer satisfaction. Assure all areas are in equal to or better condition than prior to installation. Dispose/remove old dispensers in conjunction with customers request.
What’s in it for You:
- Opportunity to be a contributing member of a goal focused team.
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Gain exposure and learn the complexities of the cleaning process in the Facilities Maintenance field.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
- Opportunity for advancement and relocation throughout the region.
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you’re ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Support to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Support to view a full position description
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled