To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Barrington, RI 02806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consumer Benefits Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Barrington, RI
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Consumer Benefits Specialist in Barrington, Rhode Island (RI). Duties Include:
- Accounts payable
- Enroll, monitor and maintain clients in portal
- Perform review, data entry, and reconciliation functions
- Review submitted budgets and compare to check request
- Perform data entry to produce checks and mail checks
- File checks in client folder
- Perform data entry and recordkeeping of benefits received through direct deposit or physical check
- Prepare bank statements for reconciliation
- High School diploma/GED
- Knowledge and experience in Social Security and Medicaid rules and regulations
- Experience with general office duties, bookkeeping, and banking procedures preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Excellent human relations skills