Part time with PTO Accruals - Monday - Friday 4p-9p
Conway Behavioral Health is seeking a caring and outgoing professional individual to act as our Receptionist. The Receptionist greets our guests, handles administrative support tasks, and provides informative assistance over the phone. A career at Conway Behavioral Health is an ideal fit for an individual who enjoys fast-paced, interdisciplinary workplace that offers the chance to help those who are most in need of psychiatric services. The right applicant will be capable of:
- Handling front office reception and general administrative duties.
- Warmly greeting and serving our visitors, vendors and other outside guests.
- Maintaining security by following established procedures including monitoring guest logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls or take messages.
- Handle Facility inquiries and provide general information.
- Copy, file, and update paper and electronic documents.
- Be available evenings and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in behavioral health setting preferred.
- CPR and Handle with Care required (training offered by facility upon hire)
- Behavioral Medicine
- File Manager
- Front Office
- General Administrative Support