To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winona, MN 55987
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Materials Handler II
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. • Winona, MN
Posted 19 days ago
Job ID(Requisition ID):
Full-time position on 2nd shift, 4PM to 2AM - Monday through Thursday
• Pull parts from stock to build kits assigned to Production Control; issue and distribute the kits to the manufacturing operation
• Fill and account for material requisitions submitted from Operations
• Receive and place parts/components into stock from Receiving/Inspection
• Assist in tracking and filling backorders as parts/components become available
• Ensure the correct balances are maintained by the performance of Cycle Counts
• Include Parts Prep area and inventory done in Value Add (Tape & Reel and Programming) Level II
• Perform all the essential functions and competencies listed above
• Monitor appropriate reports to ensure Priority material is delivered to the correct location in a timely manner
• Restock shelves with incoming material from various sources and locate the material in the computerized system
• Ensure the correct balances are maintained by the performance of Cycle Counts and complete a thorough investigation of any discrepancies found while Cycle Counting
• Complete Reconciliation of returned kits from the production floor, including fully researching and documenting all discrepancies found
• Research and identify Material related issues using all available inquiries within the computerized system
• Provide basic assistance and direction to lower level employees if requested by management
• May pull and send requests for component sales orders to shipping
• May be required to operate a forklift
• Monitor a variety of reports to ensure materials stored in the warehouse are ordered and in the appropriate location, prior to the production requirement
• All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
• High School Diploma or GED; 3+ years of general or materials/warehouse experience
Essential Functions and Competencies
Qualifications / Education / Experience
Send this job to a friend
Send this job description to a friend by email. All the relevant details will be included in the message.
Attention Search Agencies
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding position vacancies. Third parties should not submit resumes on this site or to Benchmark employees directly. If the decision is made to engage the services of a search agency, we only work with organizations on our preferred vendor list with whom we have a written agreement. If you would like to be considered for this list in the future please contact the local Human Resource office.