To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoboken, NJ 07030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Accountant - Real Estate
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Hoboken, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a world class real estate development company, is seeking a Project Accountant. This company has beautiful offices in a fantastic location and offers nice work/life balance. Duties will include:
- Account for and report on all development activity for projects
- Interact with contractors and professional service groups
- Prepare loan draw packages for associated lenders and capital calls for partners
- Communicate with and report to Joint Venture partners and other parties
- Work with executive project managers for compiling and tracking project development budgets using Job Cost format
- Preparation of year end audit work papers, compilation of GAAP and Tax Basis financial statements and liaison with outside auditors for assigned entities
- Cash management and bank reconciliation
- Account reconciliation and miscellaneous projects
- 4 year Accounting degree from an accredited college
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Strong computer skills; Knowledge of Sage Timberline Software a plus
- Real Estate experience; Development company experience a plus
- Experience with bank draws, AIA requisitions and job cost budgets a must