MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position is for a self-driven, goal-oriented and motivated individual who will act as a primary representative for the company. They will also be assisting with the design and approval process through any franchise entity and upper management.
The client is an established South Florida General Contractor. With a number of successful projects on the books and a strong pipeline. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to step in and oversee multiple projects.
- Assist in the selection of architects, interior designers, engineers and manage and direct their services throughout the projects.
- Responsible for budgeting during pre-project, final bidding and course corrections.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owners' representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Construction Management or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Ground Up experience is a plus
- Multi-family experience is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Competitive base salary
- Vacation and sick days
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Performance based bonus